"A step forward in the internationalization of Higher Education Institutions in Nepal and India"
Sagarmatha Engineering College and other higher education institutions form Nepal, India and Europe have partnered together in an international project called "A step forward in the internationalization of Higher Education Institutions in Nepal and India" (InterNepInd). The project is co-funded by Erasmus + Programme of the European Union. Erasmus+ is the European Union Program in the field of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020. Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Spain is the project coordinator. The project shall run for 24 months, starting from November 15, 2019 to November 14, 2021.
- 1. Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, (UPCT, Spain)
- 2. University of Aveiro (UA, Portugal)
- 3. Sagarmatha Engineering College (SEC, Nepal)
- 4. Nepal Engineering College (nec, Nepal)
- 5. Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology (SCET, India).
- 6. Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College (NMREC, India).
- 7. Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management (VESIM, India).
- 8. Shantaben Manubhai Patel School of Studies and Research in Architecture and Interior Design (SMAID, India)
- 9. Indubhai Parekh School of Architecture (IPSA, India)
- • To support the internationalization process of higher education institutions (HEIs) in India and Nepal promoting a comprehensive process based on strategy design, capacity building, development of structures and networking.
- • To collect best practices in internationalization of higher education in India and Nepal in order to serve as a basis for the internationalization processes of partner HEIs
- • To design internationalization strategies for Indian and Nepalese partners
- • To train and develop the capacityof the appointed staff for the successful implementation and management of the internationalization strategy
- • To establish an International Office in each of the partner country HEI to support the implementation of the internationalization strategy
- • To build an international network and, to promote regional and international cooperation
- • Mobility:
Short and long-term mobility at regional and international level, Virtual mobility through online learning.
- • Projects:
International research projects and institutional projects between InterNepInd partners and our international network.
- • Institutional Joint Initiatives:
Double Degrees, Joint PhDs, Joint academic activities including e-learning, Virtual Open Dialogues, Collaborative Projects and Internationalization at Home.
InterNepInd Website: https://internepind-eplus.eu