Online Application Process
Anybody, who has passed the entrance conducted by IoE and is interested in taking admission at Sagarmatha Engineering College should fill an online form available at the bottom of this page.
- Applicants are required to pay NRs. 400, non-refundable/non-transferable, as application fee. Additional application fee of NRs. 100 should be deposited for each additional priority, if you wish to select more than one program on priority basis. Application fee can be paid online via esewa or khalti.
- Log in to online application portal using IoE Entrance Roll Number and Rank or visit college to fill the application form..
- Choose the program of your interest.
- Fill up the remaining details. Fields marked with * are compulsory.
- Enter the voucher id, if you are filling the form from the college.
- Submit the completed form.
- An applicant may update the submitted forms by contacting the Admission Committee.
- Confirmation message will be displayed in the screen on successful submission. An email confirmation will aslo be sent.
10 % seats are reserved for admission of female candidates.