- Make sure that you have been listed in the admission list published by the college
- Visit the college and fill up the admission form along with following documents:
- IoE Entrance Score Card (original)
- Citizenship certificate (copy)
- Character certificate and mark sheet of SEE or equivalent (copy)
- Character certificate and mark sheet of +2 or equivalent (copy)
- Two passport sized photos of Applicant
- Passport sized photos of each parents and local guardian
- Get the “confirmation page” from the college and verify it from Centralized Admission Portal.
* Further Admission lists will be available as per the schedule provided by Centralized Admission Monitoring Committe, IoE. (Click here of detailed schedule)
- As per IoE Entrance Information and Guidelines, you can cancel your admission at any time.
- You are required to give application to the college for cancellation of your admission.
- College will deduct cancellation charge as per the guideline provided by IoE.